05 September 2011

A Very Nice Surprise




Who would have thought that when I went to sleep Friday night, all lonely and stuffed up, that I’d wake up bright and early Saturday morning to a kiss on the forehead from my sweet husband?! Because honestly, I had no idea he was free for the weekend; let alone that he’d be visiting us! Never thought I’d see the day where I’d hop out of bed so fast—and so caffeine-less.

It was quite a shame that I had to work every day this weekend. I had hoped that since Papa was here, we could mosey our way downtown and see the sights. Or hop on over to Anastasia Island and do some peeking around at the tiny shops. BUT YOU KNOW, since Mother Nature (and my boss) had their own plans, I was hidden behind a check-in desk all three days. No big deal though! Kiri got her loves in the day time and I got mine from eleven on. Wink.

I’m just thankful he was able to be around. And that he was getting his work transfer and moving stuff out of the way. Our little apartment has never felt more like home; ACU’s, dirty socks and all. No matter the flaw, I miss it to pieces.
ONLY TEN MORE DAYS.
P.S. The photos were taken upon waking up Saturday morning. Can we talk about how stinkin' cute they are?! Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment