27 October 2011

Smiles For Miles


I'm so unbelievably grateful that Robert and I have wonderful jobs and bosses that are awesome enough to give us the same days off in a week, so that our little family of three can spend time together. For them to take into account that we both do schooling part time, work full time and nurse a monthly impromptu drill session 300 miles away and actually go out of our way to accomodate us is so fantastic! I was horribly afraid once I moved here and started working, that with Papa's rigorous schedule, that we'd never see each other. BUT! It's been the complete opposite. As a matter of fact, since he moved here three and a half weeks ago, we've had the exact same, (if not closely resembled) schedules. If I could show my extreme gratitude, I'd be thanking them all until I'm fifty! Nevertheless, I'll settle for some pretty snazzy DIY Christmas gifts!

In the meantime, I enjoy our family dates. So far, we've canvased Target 100 times, gone to about a dozen parks, power shopped two name-brand outlet malls, walked countless miles during our family-walks and even enjoyed many hours of Papa's famous Mama-Papa one on one workout nights. I love it so much that we're able to do little things like that.

Oh, and did I mention that both our bosses gave us Halloween night off, so that we could take our monkey (yes, Punky's a monkey!) trick-or-treating?! Told ya they were awesome. SCHWING.

No comments:

Post a Comment