06 May 2011

Slow Down, Little Weed.




I’m still in shock as to how much this little girl has grown up over the past few weeks!

Just the beginning of April, I was nursing skinned knees and a dirty face every two and a half seconds. But now, it’s all about princess dresses, lipstick (which is actually clear lip gloss, but she doesn’t have to know that) and the newest addition…bras. Every time I go to dress her, she asks for a bra. “Mommy, I need this,” she says, “I have to hide my ta-tas!”
Um, heart attack much?! Not even three and she already understands the concept of modesty? This could be a good thing. Papa sure seems to think so. Of course, it’s a better alternative than stalking and/or beating up any of Kiri’s potential “seekers”…but you know.

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha so very cute, I love this photo! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahah, that's priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love it. My niece refuses to leave the house without her "pretties" which consist of her favorite tutu and glitter lip gloss.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete