05 May 2011

Beach hair and Incessant Laughter.



May I just say, with the utmost seriousness, that you know you’re a Florida girl when you have the most fun road tripping beach side, listening to old school Yellowcard with your lady friends. 

I swear. I don't know what it is about my friends and I. We just have so much fun, doing the most ridiculously normal things and always have so much to talk about for days/months afterwards. It's a shame I don't get to hang out with them as much as I'd like. But I guess that's what makes it so great. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. Or, they're just too amazing for words. Call me biased, but I'll take the latter. 

Here are some of the photographs from our beach trip. This time, I didn't really get any of the actual water, seeing as to how I was wave jumping and power (fast-doggy) paddling from start to finish. But here are a few from our drive through a few Pinellas County beach towns. I'm gonna miss that knee-deep, emerald green Gulf water. 

And for that, I thank you, Madeira Beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment