16 May 2011

Skyscrapers and Hurdles



So sorry for the lack of posts lately. It's been super busy in our neck of the woods, I couldn't even begin to explain it all! With classes and nannying starting up again, plus a whole world of errands to run and a few family issues here and there; it's been enough to throw off even the most focused individuals. Needless to say, I'm back and ready to get back to bloggin' full time!

Meanwhile, Punky has taken initiative in learning how to do simple household chores, like loading/unloading the dishwasher (sans the knives and china!), sweeping, swiffering, dusting and (as shown here) vacuuming! She absolutely loves trying new things and I really adore the fact that she's willing to lend a helping hand! Plus, we've established a "reward" system, to where when she helps us do things, she gets something special at the end of the week. I know, it's a bit early for "chores and allowances"; but hey, if she's willing to participate, there's nothing wrong with giving a little token of our appreciation---right?

I'd also like to apologize for the poor quality of this photograph. I broke my DSLR, so I'm strictly working with an iPhone for the next few weeks. And while I can capture a masterpiece here and there, it's not quite the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment