21 December 2011

'Pinterest'-ing Wednesday {v.3}




''Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la!'

For Mama: May I even begin to comment on the fact that I've been OBSESSED with mustard this season. The color, that is! Just the way it looks against the fallen leaves....it's perfect to me.

For Papa: Men. Suspenders. Dress pants. I'M IN LOVE.

For Kiri: This just breathes Kiri. All the way. Major diva status right hurr.

For the Home: In the spirit of Christmas, being merry is a major plus. Just the word 'merry' makes me wanna get up and sway to and fro, while dreaming of the smell of pine and a white Christmas.

For Celebration: What a wonderful time of year. Bare trees, reindeer, snow. (Well, not in Florida, BOO!) but you know!

For Inspiration: Need I say more? I've been falling out of my organized ways and letting life (and the cleanliness of my home!) slide by. Not cool, Amanda. Not cool. I need to get back on track: Start doing yoga again, start working out, get on a routine and right a strict budget. 2012, here I come!

Follow my boards here.

No comments:

Post a Comment