13 January 2012

My Thoughts Exactly

"I am a loner and I suck at being a friend.
I want some friends but I don’t really know how to be one anymore. I always say oh if I had some mama pals around here I wouldn’t be such a damn suck but honestly I think I would. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE MY OWN AGE! I don’t know what to say, I feel like whatever I have to say is fucking lame, and I worry/stress myself out over it. RELAX DANIELLE, FUCKING RELAX.
Point being I NEED/WANT some damn friends and I want to be someone’s go to friend when something good/bad/happy/sad/silly/funny happens."

If this doesn't sum how I feel up I into one little ball of truth, I don't know what will. It's like my social skills plummeted right after I got married and had my daughter. Like to the point where I'll sabotage any friendship/relationship on the daily, just because I feel so awkward and out of place. And the worst part is, I have no idea why I feel that way. Lady woes.

& if you'd like, you can read more about Miss Dee, New England living and her life as a brand-spankin' new mama on her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment