11 January 2012

Pinterest-ing Wednesday {v.6}



Hope everyone is having a wonderfully, whacky Wednesday! Here are my top six pins of the week!


For Mama: Style icon # 1 will always be Lauren Conrad. Beach waves, natural makeup and a bubbly personality? I think so!

For Papa: Hot guy, hot car, hot photo. Yep, we've got ideas for a Bop-a-liscious photoshoot, coming soon!

For Kiri: I have a quirky idea that involves taking some of Little Miss' best photographs and putting them on a canvas collage in our living room wall. 

For the Home: THIS BEDDING! I want something neutral colored (to adhere to Papa's taste!) but with frills, lace or ruffles (to adhere to mine as well!) This one is perfectttt!

For Celebration: A warm pot of broccoli and cheese soup for the win!

For Inspiration: This. Always.

Follow my pinboards here.

No comments:

Post a Comment