17 January 2012

Over Thinking.



Wheels in my mind keep on turning....

Life has been so unbelievably crazy lately. A co-worker and really good friend of mine quit the other day. Apparently his perfect relationship wasn't what it seemed and crumbled rather quickly, causing him to move back home to Georgia. I'm a bit surprised, but then again I'm not. 2011 really ruined relationships for a lot of people. A lot of people I thought were happy and so in love. It's just kind of disheartening to me. Maybe it's because I'm not a quitter. I'd fight with everything in me to save my doomed marriage/relationship. Or maybe I want it more than others do? Or then there's the chance that I'm just so fucking naive, because I take people's happiness at face value. Whatever the cause, I hope and pray that it's truly what they want. Being loved is the most incredible feeling. I couldn't imagine losing it. Back to the point though, because of his departure, hours are going up at work. Meaning I've been there the longest, so his shifts will more than likely be added to my workload. Good or bad thing? Probably a little bit of both. 

Aside from work life, home life has gotten better. Mine and Papa's relationship has hit a "Mario star" and out of nowhere, we've been kissing and loving on one another ten times as much. I think subconciously we're both a little set back by the split rate of our friends and we've secretly began putting more effort into the areas of our relationship that we've gotten too comfortable with. Not that I'm complaining. I enjoy the giggles I get from him kissing my nose. [The smiling from ear to ear begins!] We've been doing phenomenal with the vegetarianism too. It's day 16 and I still feel good. We're just in dire need of some recipes, cause pasta is getting SO blah, after having it for half a month straight. If you have any ideas AT ALL, please feel free to send them to my email at fortsawyer@gmail.com. (Thanks in advance!) 

The fitness aspect has been hard to keep up with. I want so badly to dedicate certain times to working out, but between Papa's three jobs and my crazy hours, it gets really hard to be strict about it. Especially when we're eating so late. (Both of us don't end up getting home until after midnight, then we either wait until after a workout to eat -at 2am- or we eat and skip the gym. This is NOT want I wanted. Motivation, dedication, satisfaction. I can't have one without the other. And I need it so badly right now. That's why I think I'm going to start a food & fitness journal. Maybe then I can keep up with it!

As of a few days ago, Kiri has been asking for a little brother. NON-STOP. Like every single day, without fail. And not only is it "Mommy, can you have a baby?" It's like, "Mommy, will you please have a baby and name him Liam? I want to have a brother before I turn five. That way I can see him before I start school."  SAY WHAT? When did this happen? When did my little girl start wanting me to get pregnant? I thought that she -of all people- would wanna stay my baby forever. I thought I could count on her for support for my no-baby campaign, but I guess I'm on my own. Maybe Papa brainwashed her, maybe she just yearns for a sibling. I have no idea. All I know is that she wants one and it's starting to cause me to want one too. I'm in serious trouble now...


C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment