05 January 2012

Um, Thursday?



Please slow down! You bring with you SO much chaos, in such a short time, it's starting to make my head spin!

Then again, I guess only a super mama extreme could handle a day full of errand-running, bill-paying AND being the sole person on duty during one of the BUSIEST days of the year; all while maintaing a state of composure an a smile. Plus, like an idiot, I forgot to eat ALL day, so my blood sugar is noticeably low and I'm hungry as all hell.

BUT! Thursday, dear Thursday. These lower back pains and low tolerance for people are really starting to get to me. And unlike most, I don't fold so easily.

So please, do me a favor and mellow out, so I don't enjoy a nice, big, menstrual induced lady fit in front of over a hundred guests.

Like every month, it will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

A very disgruntled, impatient, uncomfortable mama

P.S. On a good note, it is GORGEOUS outside today! 64* and sunny with a slight beachy breeze? I'll take it!

1 comment: